Performing research and analysis on massive amounts of mobile subscribers behavior data collected by Wefi.
Researching in Big Data Technologies
Building complex data models using machine learning and other methods, generating predictive Analytics and data products that answer the business needs of customers.
The position interfaces with Wefi’s growing Data Team and Product team members.
The position is located in Israel
Job Duties and Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience
- PhD- Advantage
- Experience with data manipulation and analysis using machine learning methods
- Good working knowledge of SQL and programming languages such as Java, C, Python, R, Matlab
- Experience with machine learning approaches such as Mahout, Spark, Graphlab, etc.
- Experience with Hadoop software stack
- A degree in math, statistics, engineering, computer science, or operations research (MA or PhD)
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of mobile apps
- Initiative approach. Leader and “pusher” approach
- Highly motivated and team player
- Great social skills and service oriented approach
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to communicate and share findings resulted in edit value
Send your CV to Jobs@wefi.com